Friday, March 11, 2016

Relationship goals

I am writing this great list of goals that every other couple should reconsider.
Take care of dogs
1. Locate the karaoke spot in each town. By this would mean being crazily singing our hearts out and crying out those pressures and stressors. Singing is the best way to make us feel alive. I don't have 'that' kind of voice, but singing is one mutual hobby that me and my partner have in common. Monotony should already be in the background right at this time (whether you be at the first month or the fifteenth year!)
2. Take care of a Chow Chow and Siberian Husky. Believe it or not, one good gauge to know if the person you're marrying (ahem) is already mature is to have these selfish pets rampaging in your living room! You'll know the adverse effects whether you can live with him or not in your wildest dreams! 
3. Watch a John Mayer concert in the Philippines--TOGETHER. Why John Mayer? I also do not know. Please don't ask again. Thanks. 
4. Try a cliff dive jump shot. This is worth a shot and any trick with a jump will be worth that hashtag #relationshipgoals and no longer the #squadgoals. 
5. Have #couplefies in all the 44 municipalities of Cebu. And we mean this. Wherever you are, try taking good couple photos at all the places you've been to and make a good mosaic out of it. A good anniversary gift. lol
6. Create a simple youtube video saying "I love you and I need you". This is too cheesy but who says being cheesy is an exemption and an alibi? Now do it. I haven't done this honestly. 
7. Merge up a good business venture. Do this please if you think this person is already an inseparable part of you. If not yet, then think again and you'll be donating money to the drain. Perfect. 
8. Wear a couple shirt in a wonderful Valentine's evening. This would make both of you a laughing stock but, who cares anyway? There's now two of you in the world. 
9. Try that weird love padlock ritual in Korea. If this does not work, try cutting it with a saw just in case of emergency. Hello Stranger (a thai film) inspired me, actually. 
10.Climb one of the highest mountains and I am thinking of Mt. Fuji. At the top of it, you can propose. Lels. 
That's all for now. I will add more to this should I see more crazy tricks to either upload to your instagram accounts or spice up your pre-nuptial video. 
Thanks for reading. 

No comments: